Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

I Got Hacked





Hi readers, i so sad that i have to tell you my account got hacked !!


Below are pic of her profile :



"Today, When i open Vinny Pico Facebook, Someone ask me for my email and password because she want to give me Ameba Gold then i asked her for her too, but i didn't hack it. Suddenly she use my account and sent me message . It said liar . I already know she wanna hacked my account, then i opened her's. I open her pico , I'm confused ,I don't have AG but she was quiet rich . Why she wanna hacked mine. I changed her password too because i'm too angry that time. She change my name into  Boo Luvz Pancakes and she change my email too. Then i'm so afraid she would delete all my items. I locked my account. I tried to get it back but i failed in 2 until 3 time. On the fourth time, I got it back !! I'm so happy that time because I got my account back. Because I locked it now no one can't open my Facebook again "

 

2 komentar:

  1. fortunately u got back..... wheww~~~
    i experienced last time ppl asked my pico log in detail, i dont give them as well. ^_^

    BalasHapus